Sunday, 9 August 2009

The 40% were right then!

Following the poll that asked if Chester City would start the Blue Square Premier League season on August 8th, showed that 60% believed they would, with the other 40% saying they wouldn't.

Unfortunately it was the 40% who were correct in assuming that the Blues wouldn't make their second bow in the Conference on August 8th, thanks to the lack of ratification from the FA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your reply